For the City Times
Below is the agenda for the Plan Commission meeting for the town of Grand Rapids set for Monday, May 9, at 6:00 p.m.
Possible action may be taken on all agenda items except topics brought up under public input.
- Approve meeting minutes for April 11, 2016.
- Review of Land Use Permits related to Accessory Structures with possible action.
- Steven Schroeder 5621 48th S., review of Certified Survey Map splitting a 5 acre parcel with home and accessory building from a 20 acre parcel.
- Nathan Voit, 2411 Crystal Lane, review of Certified Survey Map.
- David Ramsden, Storage Unlimited LLC, 6640 State Hwy 13 S., review and recommendation for a Conditional Use Permit for a proposed Mini Self Storage Unit at 2920 Lake Ave.
- Discussion and possible recommendation to the Town Board regarding Sign Ordinance 52.7. E., Prohibited Signs, for a possible change to ordinance to allow Flashing, Rotating, or Moving signs.
- Zoning Administrator and building permit update.
- Public input, subject to limitations imposed by the commission chair. No action will be taken on any issues raised.
- Establish next agenda.
- Establish next meeting date and time.
This meeting will be held at 2410 48th St. South in Wisconsin Rapids.