For the City Times
Get your tickets soon for America’s Pastime.
The Wisconsin Rapids Rafters baseball team has announced the dates for their three Bleacher 9 Game Package options for the 2016 season as well as dates for the Solarus Founders Club Half-Season ticket packages and Solarus Founders Club 9 Game Packages.
The popular 9 Game Bleacher Packages are back for a seventh season and will include:
- Reserved Bleacher Seat – Same seat for each game if you purchase the package by April 22nd, 2016.
- All-You-Can-Eat-and-Drink –Unlimited brats, burgers, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches, potato chips, fountain soda and tap water through the 5th inning.
- Nightly Special-There will be one nightly food special offered on each of the 9 Pack dates, in addition to the regular 9 Pack menu options.
- Guaranteed Giveaways – You will receive a code on your ticket; present your 9 Pack ticket at the Fan Services booth outside of the Rafthouse on game days to receive the nightly giveaway.
- Never-a-Wasted Seat Ticket Policy – Can’t make it to a game in your package? Don’t worry; simply exchange your ticket at the Rafters box office to receive a seat to a future game. (May exchange tickets before the game is played or anytime during the regular season after a missed game has been played).
- Rafters Hat-Each package you purchase will also include a Rafters hat.
New for the 2016 Season is the “Rat Pack” Fan Club upgrade, which includes:
- Official Rat Pack t-shirt
- 10 Beer Tokens
- Entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of five VIP Experiences:
- Experiences include: 10 person Rat Trap Party, four Point Craft River Tickets, Lunch with Field Manager Craig Noto or General Manager John Fanta, VIP Experience at the Ballpark, Rafter for a Day Batting Practice with the team and throwing out a First Pitch
- Cost to upgrade is just $40 (value of $57) per package, and is available to any Rafters fan that owns any type of ticket package with the team.
The deadline for renewing ticket packages for 2016 is January 31st. The Rafters will open up all unclaimed seats for sale after that date.
Promotions taking place on dates in each of the packages are set to be unveiled in the spring of 2016. Listed below are the package dates for next season. Visit raftersbaseball.com for dates and more information.