For the City Times
WISCONSIN RAPIDS – United Way of Inner Wisconsin closed out its 75th Anniversary by holding its 2017 Annual Meeting February 7, 2018 at River Cities Bank.
CEO Tari Jahns presented a year in review and recognized outgoing board members:
- John Culhane, Verso Corp.
- Janet Giese, ERCO Worldwide
- Kris Mallek, Verso Corp.
2017 President Nicole Pemble led the election of the new 2018 slate of officers:
- President Lynn Knight, Nekoosa Public Schools
- Vice President Craig Broeren, Wisconsin Rapids Public Schools
- Secretary Terry Whitmore, Nekoosa Public Schools
- Treasurer Rona Rossier-Abel, ERCO Worldwide
Directors who were elected for a three year term include:
- Craig Broeren – Wisconsin Rapids Public Schools
- Jessica Fox – Aspirus
- Shalina Schumer – WestRock
- Emily Weiler – Paper City Savings Association
- Doug Wenzlaff – Solarus
- Keith Wilkes – NextHome Partners
One year appointments include:
- Brian Hanson – NextHome Partners
- Andy Kampo – Legacy Accounting and Financial Services
- Katie Peters – Community Member
Tari Jahns also introduced the 2018 Campaign Chair, Brian Hanson from NextHome Partners and honored the 2017 Board President Nicole Pemble. The 2017 Annual Report can be viewed at www.uwiw.org.
“Thank you River Cities Bank for hosting our Annual Meeting!”