Capture the Community for Photo Contest
Wisconsin Rapids Area Convention and Visitors Bureau is seeking local photos for their Capture the Community Photo Contest.
The photo contest, sponsored by Visit Wisconsin Rapids, aims to capture what community members believe visitors should know about or see in the Wisconsin Rapids Area.
Each photo submitted has the chance to be used in various Visit Wisconsin Rapids publications and on its website, to promote the Wisconsin Rapids Area as a destination. Photos could be chosen for the cover of their visitor’s guide or a featured snapshot which could include your photo’s story.
Visit Wisconsin Rapids is looking for photos that represent all four seasons. Possible photos include local events, recreational activities, landmarks, nature and attractions. Photos that showcase people having fun and participating in community activities are preferred. An entry form must be submitted with each photo.
1. Anyone is eligible to enter the contest, however the photos must be taken in the Wisconsin Rapids Area which includes: Babcock, Biron, Cranmoor, Grand Rapids, Kellner, Nekoosa, Pittsville, Port Edwards, Rome, Rudolph, Vesper and Wisconsin Rapids.
2. Photos must not feature the intellectual property of others (i.e. a registered trademark) and must be in good taste.
3. Entries must be received no later than December 1, 2015 to be eligible for use in the 2016 Wisconsin Rapids Area Visitors Guide.
4. Photos must be submitted by e-mail to Marketing Associate Morgan Vanderhei at email@example.com and be high resolution/high quality photo in jpeg form.
5. All photos must be submitted with a complete entry form. Entry forms can either be mailed or submitted electronically via visitwisrapids.com.
6. All entries become the property of the Visit Wisconsin Rapids and will not be returned.
7. The Visit Wisconsin Rapids reserves the right to crop and edit photos.
8. Photo credit is not guaranteed for all uses of image by Visit Wisconsin Rapids.
9. Contest entrants agree to all the rules and regulations set forth and by the decisions made by Visit Wisconsin Rapids.
10. Visit Wisconsin Rapids is not responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect information and reserves the right to suspend or cancel the contest without notice.
For more information contact Morgan Vanderhei at (715) 422-4650 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.