United Way of Inner Wisconsin Elects Directors at 2016 Annual Meeting
For the City Times
United Way of Inner Wisconsin welcomed new directors and elected a new slate of officers during its 2016 Annual Meeting Wednesday at River Cities Bank.
The 2017 slate of officers will be:
- President Nicole Pemble, Solarus
- Vice President Lynn Knight, Nekoosa Public Schools
- Secretary Terry Whitmore, Nekoosa Public Schools
- Treasurer Mark Scheunemann, Legacy Accounting and Financial Services, LLC
Directors who were elected for a three year term include:
- Phil Hartley, Verso Corporation
- Cynthia Henke, Mead-Witter Foundation
- Brian Krzykowski, Wisconsin Rapids Police Department
- Pam Mallek, Mid-State Technical College
- Nicole Pemble, Solarus
- Christopher Spranger, Spranger Business Solutions.
One year appointments include:
- Janet Giese, ERCO Worldwide
- Katie Peters, Nekoosa Public Schools
- Keith Wilkes, NextHome Partners
Katie Peters will be United Way of Inner Wisconsin’s 2017 Campaign Chair. Also, United Way of Inner Wisconsin thanks River Cities Bank for hosting its 2016 Annual Meeting. A 2016 Annual Report can be viewed at www.uwiw.org.