Annual “Toast to Great Futures” Event to Impact Over 2,000 Area Youths
For the City Times
The Boys & Girls Club of the Wisconsin Rapids Area is gearing up for its signature wine and beer tasting event, A Toast to Great Futures on Friday, April 28, from 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. at the Nekoosa Community Center, located at 416 Crestview Lane in Nekoosa.
The event allows guests to sample premium wine and craft beer, paired with local cuisine from Great Expectations Eatery. One-hundred percent of the proceeds will benefit the more than 2,100 youths who are impacted by the Boys & Girls Club of the Wisconsin Rapids Area.
A Toast to Great Futures tickets are on sale now for $75 a ticket and can be purchased at the following locations:
- Boys & Girls Club – Pitsch Center, 501 17th S., Wisconsin Rapids, M-F Hours: 6:30am-6:30pm
- Heart of Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce, 1120 Lincoln St., Wisconsin Rapids, M-F Hours: 9am-5pm
- Richard’s Liquors, 3033 8ths St. S., Wisconsin Rapids, M-Sat Hours: 10am-9pm
- Cravings Coffee & Wine Shop, 312 8th S., Wisconsin Rapids, M-F Hours 6:30am-7:00pm, Sat & Sun 7:30am-3:00pm
- Nekoosa Floral & Gifts, 312 Market St., Nekoosa, M-F Hours 8:30am- 5:00pm, Sat 9:00am-12:00pm
- NextHome Partners, 2811 8th S., Wisconsin Rapids, M-F Hours 9:00am-5:00pm
- Rubi Reds 4081 8th S., Wisconsin Rapids, M-F Hours 9:00am-4:30pm, Sat 9:00am-2:00pm
Tickets can also be purchased over the phone by calling the Boys & Girls Club at (715) 818-6123. Limited tickets are available.
The highlights of this event will feature a unique silent auction, various raffles, whiskey & wine-themed games with sought-after prizes.
A Toast to Great Futures would not be possible without the generous support of presenting sponsors Aspirus, The Dental Suite, TerMaat Glavin Group, The Rafters and Richard’s Liquors.
“How can you pass up an exciting night out with friends featuring great local food, spirits, beer and wine?” said Zach Coleman, owner of Richard’s Liquors. “We are very excited to help with such an important cause and continued support of the Boys & Girls Club for the 2nd year of this event. It is incredible to see the community come together through sponsorships, raffles, ticket sales and donation.”
There are many opportunities to support A Toast to Great Futures through sponsorships, silent auction item donations, and monetary gifts. For more information on the Boys & Girls Club of the Wisconsin Rapids Area’s A Toast to Great Futures, contact Lindsey Wilson at Lwilson@bgcwra.org or (715) 818-6123