Arts Council Announces 2017-18 Ticket Sales
For the City Times
WISCONSIN RAPIDS — The Arts Council of South Wood County is preparing for its 2017-18 performance season.
Information was recently mailed to patrons and season ticket holders. If you are not a patron or season ticket holder, but would like to be added to the mailing list, please call the Arts Council office at 715.424.ARTS (2787), visit www.SavorTheArts.org or stop by 1040 Eighth St. South, Suite 101, Wisconsin Rapids. Office hours beginning August 14 will be Monday through Thursday, from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Season ticket holders may begin purchasing tickets on Monday, August 14, and have until Tuesday, September 5, to claim their reserved seats. Any tickets not claimed by that time will be released and available for purchase. Single performance tickets and new season tickets go on sale September 5. For the best seats available, mark your calendars for those dates!
The Arts Council is pleased to announce an exciting and diverse entertainment line-up for the 2017-18 season:
- October 13, 2017 – Rockapella (men’s a capella group) – rockapella.com
- November 10, 2017 – The New Christy Minstrels (folk music) – thenewchristyminstrels.com
- December 15, 2017 – Steve Lippia (A Swingin’ Holiday Affair/tribute to Frank Sinatra/big band performance) – stevelippia.com
- January 19, 2018 – Broadway’s Next H!t Musical (theatrical improvisation) – broadwaysnexthitmusical.com
- February 15, 2018 – Shades of Bublé (songs recorded and performed by Michael Bublé) – shadesofbuble.com
- To celebrate Valentine’s Day, a limited-seating gourmet meal served at the Lincoln High School cafeteria prior to the performance may be purchased for an additional price.
- March 16, 2018 – Larry Gatlin and the Gatlin Brothers (award-winning country) – gatlinbrothers.com