Nominations Needed for Volunteer Recognition Breakfast
For the City Times
WISCONSIN RAPIDS – The Volunteer Recognition Breakfast may be months away – April 17, 2018 – but preparation is underway. The Volunteer Center is currently taking nominations and reservations for the event.
At a Glance:
- Date – April 17, 2018
- Location – Hotel Mead, 451 East Grand Ave., Wisconsin Rapids
- Cost – $9.25 per person
- Deadline to nominate volunteers – March 9, 2018 (no late nominations will be accepted)
- Registration – 7:45am
- Breakfast buffet- 7:45 – 8:00am (Guests may begin eating when they arrive)
- Volunteer Recognition Program – 8:00am
- Deadline to RSVP for the event – April 10, 2018 (pre-registration is required)
Any organization or individual can nominate a volunteer – even self-nominations are accepted. Nominations are accepted for individuals; couples (either married or two individuals who work together doing the same task); and volunteer groups. Please – only three nominations per organization. All nominations will be recognized during the breakfast and will receive a special gift.
There are two ways to cast a nomination. You can visit www.uwiw.org, click on “Events” and fill out an online form. You can also request a hard copy at 715-421-0390 or email Angie Loucks at [email protected].
All nominees will receive a letter and RSVP information from United Way of Inner Wisconsin’s Volunteer Center. However, it is the nominator’s responsibility to communicate with the nominee(s) who will pay for the breakfast and/or any guests. Cost is $9.25 per person.
Thank you to the Gannett Foundation for sponsoring this year’s Volunteer Breakfast and to Hotel Mead for hosting this event.