United Way Announces Sweepstake Winners
City Times Staff
The United Way of Inner Wisconsin Sweepstakes “Prize Patrol” delivered $1,000 checks to five unsuspecting winners on Dec. 7 and Dec. 14, 2015.
The 2015 prize winners were: Jodi Friday, Sherry Kotlowski, Earle Sellhausen, Dustin Sievers and Tracy Verjinsky. The winners qualified by making a first-time $26.00 donation to United Way of Inner Wisconsin; or by increasing their gift by $26.00 over their donation last year.
Aspirus Riverview Hospital, Heartland Farms, Inc., River Cities Bank and Timber Shores were the prize sponsors for the sweepstakes. Both Adams County and Wood County experienced donations from new and existing donors:
Wood County experienced:
- $85,299 new undesignated dollars from 768 donors
- $44,536 from 324 people who did not give, or designated, during the 2014 campaign
- $19,095 from 289 existing donors
- $21,668 from 155 unknown donors (other United Ways)
Adams County experienced:
- $10,569 new undesignated dollars from 83 donors
- $9,041 from 48 people who did not give, or designated, during the 2014 campaign
- $1,528 from 35 existing donors
The United Way provides 2-1-1 and Volunteer Center programs, participation in in community initiatives, and works with collaborative partnerships within the community.
For more information please visit the United Way of Inner Wisconsin.